Last month I started with my new costumes for 3 events (costume ball in Erfurt, Bookfair in Leipzig and JapanExpo in Paris)
And although I had big problems with my back, I’ve finally finished it with 2 weeks lateness.
This costumes are created 3 tutorials and one will coming soon.
Here a list of all materials and co.:
- full material cost 221,40 Euro/ ~ 290 US Dollar (OH MY GOOOOD o.O)
- 8 different fabrics
- 6m satin ribbon/ 25m goldcords/ 11m different laces
- 5 glasses of fabric paint
- over 1.000 pearls in 5 different color/size
- 25 selfmade stones
- 20 buttons, 1m hook closure and 14 fake hooks
EDIT: This is from the artbook - romantic jewels gentleman - by sakizou